Two Renaissance princesses complete: here are Jasmine and Ariel!
The PA Renaissance Faire will never be the same!
Renaissance Elsa is done except for the sheer top that goes under the corset!
Tagged by sevanderslice:
1. Do you sleep with your socks on?
Noooo. I hate socks on principle - I like my feet bare, as much as possible. I do make a concession to going outdoors in winter, though, provided there’s snow. But sleeping, they must be bare. (I do get cold feet, though, so it’s a bit counterintuitive. But I just don’t like socks.)
2. If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM… probably some kind of telekinesis. Or flying, that’d be fun. Or fireballs, maybe, to feed my destructive streak.
3. Name one guilty pleasure movie you could watch over and over again, but would rather not admit it.
This is hard because I’m pretty unabashed about liking stupid stuff. I’m going to go with Captain Kronos, Vampire Hunter, the movie that sank Hammer Films. Except I’m delighted to not only admit it, but I tend to drag other people down with me, every chance I get.
4. If you had to change your first name, what would you pick as a replacement?
5. What is your favorite weird food combination?
Chocolate ice cream and plain milk, combined in the same bowl. Stop looking at me like that.
6. Briefly describe a fond childhood memory
Hmm. I was pretty fond of my childhood, so again, an embarrassment of riches. But I think probably playing on the granite rocks lakefront at our summer place in Canada. Or no: same place, but doing my blind grandmother’s hair up in rollers and then sitting on the back porch with her listening to the audio version of Ellery Queen’s Mystery Magazine while her hair dried. I started doing that every week in the summer when I was about 9, and continued until her death when I was 28. She had hair like white cotton candy, and the bluest eyes you’ve ever seen, which both my kids inherited. :)
7. Name a popular book, movie, or video game franchise you personally have no interest in.
I mean, I’ll give anything a whirl once. I didn’t like the Twilight books very much.
8. Name one physical feature you like on yourself.
I like the way my feet look. And I like that my fingers will do what I want them to do when I’m making stuff.
9. Name one personality trait you like about yourself.
Most of the time I’m pretty even-tempered, laid back, whatever. I like to relax. And I like to have fun, and I find it pretty easy to do - I’m easily entertained.
10. Who is your current celebrity crush?
Aidan Turner, oh my LORD.
11. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
H.R. Pufnstuf, which probably explains a LOT.
My questions are:
1. Favorite breakfast cereal?
2. Most unusual food you’ve ever tried (and did you like it)?
3. What’s your favorite TV show and why?
4. Any upcoming movies/books/premieres you’re looking forward to?
5. What do you do when you’re bored?
6. Name a guilty pleasure.
7. Who will play you in the movie of your life?
8. Who’s your favorite fictional character?
9. Any phobias?
10. Favorite flowers?
11. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
I’m not actually sure I know eleven people on tumblr, so if I tag you, have at if you like, and don’t if you don’t.
Princess Ariel almost ready for the Renaissance Faire!
(I know I keep saying ‘almost ready’ but the devil is in the details, right? Anyway I’m pleased so far.)